Sunday 31 March 2013

Day 852 - But My Eyes, My Eyes, My Eyes Are Like A Telescope


Shoes: Blue spot 'Flopsy' Irregular Choice 

It was a beautiful day yesterday and I'd already decided it was the day for my first bunny outing (thank goodness it wasn't snowing then!). My sisters and youngest nephew and I went out for a birthday lunch for my Mum. It was crazy busy because of the holiday weekend, but we managed to get a table and lunch was nice. My shoes caused quite the stir, I found it was mainly boys staring at my feet! I even had a girl chase me for a photo (she pretended she was taking a photo of her sister, but followed my feet around instead), it was quite funny! I had a few ideas of dresses I could wear beforehand, but it wasn't until I was looking through my wardrobe and spotted this, that I thought it would be perfect. It's a summery dress, so I haven't worn it with tights before, but it worked ok and the skirt is so full and lovely, it really complimented the shoes. 

Wearing: London print prom dress River Island, black cardigan Bonmarche, tights Primark, black patent bow belt taken from another dress, Sindy in Paris bag Helen Rochfort, pony and pearl rings gifts, turquoise ring my granny's, flower ring Matalan, flower hair comb Yama Yama Pretty Mama, pearl and pom pom Love necklace Harajuku Lovers.
Fit: I find my regular size short in length (despite the measuring the standard size), so for comfort I'm wearing the size up although they do feel a little big.
Comfort: The metallic lining snagged my tights, but didn't feel rough or uncomfortable, easy to walk in.  

9 comments :

  1. I love this quite a ridiculous amount, everything about it is wonderful! I wasn't hugely taken with these shoes to begin with but they look totally different and so much better on the foot. Happy Easter dear Gemma! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an old man stop me on the bus and say "you have two bunnies following you dear"! Er thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
  2. Gosh those are amazing. I managed to snag a pair in black when they popped back up on the IC website for a short while on Thursday. I can't wait to get them, I just hope they fit.

    Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Argh Paz, glad you managed to finally get them, I just noticed the blue spotty are on the Office website along with black Thumper; didn't expect anyone other than IC to stock them to be honest. I'm so glad I gave myself the option of two sizes, because although the bigger size are slightly too big, I was just so uncomfortable in my regular size, my toes are crushed even with tights on.

      Delete
  3. Awww these look so beautiful! I'm loving the whole outfit!
    Love the comment by the old man on the bus! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely Gemma.
    I wore my bunny print pink abigails party yesterday even though I only went to my nans house for a few hours! So I worebunny shoes for about 10 mins in total if that.
    Glad you had a good day x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Hope you had a nice time, I wore my pink bunny AP's yesterday, still can't find my green I'm Bossy bunny shoes, think I must have packed them away in the IC shoe closet and there's too much crap in front of the doors, to get into it!

      Delete
  5. Love these shoes! Was waiting for you to do a "what I wore"post with these:)) and I adore that pony ring! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, my sister bought me the ring years ago, it's so comfortable and so pretty!

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.