Friday 29 March 2013

Day 851 - Sometimes I Wonder If It's All Worth My While


Shoes: Leopard print 'Kitten' Irregular Choice Loves Heatherette 

I had another trip to try and find the MH doll I want today.  Twice in one week is a bit excessive for me, although in saying that I was literally 5 minutes in the shop and sitting on the bus the rest of the time (and the walking was no more than my usual walk).  It's been beautiful and sunny here today (no, really!) and I needed my sunglasses the whole journey through.  Then when I got off the bus....proper snow!  I wasn't really prepared for that, so had to wrap my scarf around my head to protect my hair from getting wet (!) and I was absolutely white by the time I got inside.  Exactly the same on the way back...coming home to bright sun, strange! I'm thinking of wearing my Flopsy bunny shoes tomorrow, any ideas on what to wear them with?

Wearing:  Neon floral dress H By Henry Holland, black leggings Primark, cardigan Bonmarche, all rings Topshop, quilted bag Love Moschino, hair flower gift, tan belt taken from another dress.
Fit: True to size, 4" heel, slip on.
Comfort: Really easy to walk in and comfortable.

2 comments :

  1. Haha the weather is so bizarre right now! Hope you find the doll your after soon! Can't wait to see how you style up the flopsy's! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which doll are you after? I've seen quite a few recently. Must admit I'm rather taken with the howling clawdeen & the light up doll whose name escapes me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.