Wednesday 13 March 2013

Day 840 - Now I'm Dancing For My Life


Shoes: Pink satin 'Love' platforms Faith 

June 2010 was apparently the last time I wore these shoes...yikes! I can remember wearing them to my cousins wedding and adding some clip-on earrings to the fronts to (I'm going to sound like my mother here) "jazz them up"! However I'm beginning to think their wedding was before The Shoe Girl Diaries existed-scary thought! Anyway, I decided to wear them today because I needed to inject some colour into this grey and black outfit. I decided these were just about as inappropriate as one can get given the recent snow and ice and considering it's completely cleared today, I was quite happy to be inappropriate. I did team them with my granny-tights and I suppose the black lace pencil skirt was another contrast to the casual, grey horse tee. I now own four Henry Holland tops/t-shirts and am managing to accumulate quite a collection of tops, all of which will be paired with this skirt! By far the hardest working item in my wardrobe currently!

Wearing: Grey horse t-shirt H By Henry Holland, lace Grace skirt Swan by Clements Ribeiro, cardigan Bonmarche, coat and grey tights Primark.
Fit: True to size. Two buckle fastenings on each shoe, heel just over 5" and platform 1".
Comfort: Other than breaking my nail (waaaay far down) on the buckle taking them off, no issues.

4 comments :

  1. My mind boggles at the prospect of life before The Shoe Girl Diaries! :) I like these, I'd never think of wearing sandals like that with pretty thick tights.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know, how did I fill my day before TSGD?! Yeah I quite liked the idea of thick grey tights with bright shiny sandals!

      Delete
  2. Ooh I love the contrast of the tights with the shoes! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.