Thursday 28 March 2013

Day 850 - Sometimes Good Intentions, Don’t Come Across So Well


Shoes: Green bunny 'Abigail's Party' Irregular Choice 

I have lots of bunny themed shoes, so many that I should really have been wearing them all week in the run-up to Easter. I was looking for my I'm Bossy turquoise shoes today, but found this bunny shoe-boot instead and randomly discovered this dress lurking beneath a massive pile of clothes. I haven't worn it for years and didn't even know I still had it, oops.  It looked lovely and bright today and for once I don't think we've had any snow (wowee), but I was so sore and knackered from yesterday I wasn't too keen to get dressed and go out.  I did though as it seemed like a waste of a nice day, it was much colder than it looked though, freezing in the shade.

Wearing: White floral dress with belt Dorothy Perkins, cardigan Bonmarche, leggings Primark.
Fit: True to size (although I find the newer styles (like these) a smaller fit), just over 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. You have so many fab shoes!
    These are extra cute with the bunnies on them :)
    Happy Easter!
    Vanessa
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I do love this outfit! I'd like a pair of those ICs, I think I might just about manage the height! The dress is gorgeous with the belt! You look very pretty!x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.