Tuesday 2 April 2013

Day 853 - I Think Of All The Friends I've Known


Shoes: Pink bunny 'Abigail's Party' Irregular Choice 

I don't know where the time went to yesterday, it was 12am this morning before I knew it and I still hadn't finished any posts!  I might stay in my jammies today and get caught up (looking highly likely as it's half 12 already).  So yesterday, Easter Monday, I was still feeling bunny inspired wearing the different colourway of my Abigail's Party boots.  For some reason, these feel slightly more roomy and therefore more comfortable than the green ones. It's been an Irregular Choice shoe-fest these past few days hasn't it? Three pairs of bunny IC's in particular!  Looking at these photos I want to cut a lower neckline on this dress and move the collar down.  I don't suit/like high necks.  I'm almost finished my Monster High Monday post, so click the little pic in the sidebar >>>> to view the dolly with the Egyptian inspired eyeliner, hmmm, who could that be?

Wearing: Flamingo print dress and leggings Primark, cardigan Bonmarche.
Fit: True to size. Heel just over 4".
Comfort: No issues with these and easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.