Tuesday 29 November 2011

Day 532 - A Pirate Life For Me

Shoes: Black 'Demetrius' PPQ/Office

Hello lovelies! I've finally caught up with my backlog of posts here, easy seeing as I haven't been outside since last Thursday or Friday! It was really cold and pouring with rain most of the day, but I made the effort to get ready and go out. I wish I'd taken my gloves though-hands were like ice! I wasn't sure these boots were very 'me' when they first arrived, but I thought they looked and felt fab today and worked well with my outfit.

Wearing: Dog print dress H by Henry Holland (Debenhams), black tights and cardi Primark.
Fit: True to size, elasticated sections, adjustable buckles and inner zip. 5" demi wedge heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these, although they do take a long time to get on and off with all the buckles etc!

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.