Tuesday 8 November 2011

Day 522 - Bright Lights

Shoes: Orange ruffle front strappy shoes Matalan

I decided last minute that I would pop out today instead of sitting in front of the computer the entire day. So I wasn't entirely sure of what to wear, but this works-I love the dress and haven't worn these shoes for ages. My hair has been misbehaving for weeks now (think it's the damp weather/central heating) and I'm considering what to do with it next (last night it was to shave the whole lot off and I was only half joking!). In these pics it's come across as looking alright though, which is rather naughty of it and you'll be wondering why I'm complaining!

Wearing: Cream lace collar pleated dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, 'New York Citights' House of Holland.
Fit: Narrow toe box, although these are my regular size. 4 straps with adjustable buckles. Heel 4 3/4" and small concealed platform.
Comfort: With the narrow toe, they will probably ache after a few hours, but I didn't have any issues today.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.