Wednesday 9 November 2011

Day 523 - Third Time Lucky

Shoes: Turquoise 'Tickling Loris' Irregular Choice

Jings I have too much to do today and it's unlikely I'll be able to post tomorrow (although will still take photos) because I'm off to the Boots Christmas event (it's freakin' me out, how close Christmas is) and that'll take up my entire afternoon then I have a full night of telly. Was that all just one sentence? Naughty me. So yeah, quick post today and the third pair of shoes I tried on. I planned my entire look around my Terry De Havilland wedge shoe-boots then could only get one shoe on...why my other foot has decided to dislike the TDH genius I don't know. I can possibly see me selling these in the near future then...sad tears now. I can't remember the second pair...oh yeah they had peep toes and my pedi is chipped, so I went for these cuties instead. Third time's a charm right?

Wearing: Grey lace prom dress, black leggings Primark.
Fit: Same issue as the day before, true in length but tight across the foot, glad I opted for the size up. Heel almost 4".
Comfort: Aside from the top digging in a little they gave me no problems and are easy to walk in.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.