Friday 18 November 2011

Day 525 - Back For Good

Shoes: Black 'Wing Invador' Irregular Choice

See Pink Haired Princess for details of my missing week! Sorry about that, but it couldn't be helped. So now I have no idea when this outfit was from, I think it could have been Monday. It's been a lot milder lately so I'm back out of ankle boots and long sleeves and even braved bare feet this day! As I mentioned the first time I posted these shoes, the wings you would think would be the main feature of this shoe. However in this pic, you wouldn't even know they were there, very discreet and the face takes centre stage.

Wearing: Black floral dress, black leggings, waterfall cardigan and zebra print scarf all Primark, grey ribbon belt River Island.
Fit: True to size, although a little tight across my foot. Just over 4" heel.
Comfort: Not much support or padding under the foot but otherwise ok.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.