Friday 4 November 2011

Day 520 - A Wing And A Prayer

Shoes: Grey suede winged 'Kata' heels by J-Lo Footwear

Hello peeps! I've been busy editing some videos today for my YouTube channel. I made the decision not to leave the house and just get on with it in peace (nobody was here). I didn't have time to post this from yesterday though, so here it is. Usually I have a pair of shoes or part of my outfit that I really want to wear and build the rest of the outfit from there. Yesterday I stood for 20 minutes without a damn clue what to wear! Nothing was pulling me one way or the other, so I just kinda picked random things that hadn't been worn for a while.

Wearing: Polka-dot peter pan collar dress Dorthy Perkins, black tights, cardigan and scarf all Primark.
Fit: 4 1/2" heel, these are a US8, I had to take a bigger size as the cuff was too tight and wouldn't zip comfortably on the 7.
Comfort: I don't have any issues with these.

1 comment :

  1. Such bubbly cheeks you have! But the shoes are fab as well!~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.