Monday 21 November 2011

Day 527 - Up To You

Shoes: Taupe 'Grable' platforms Miss L Fire

Hello lovelies...again not really sure which day last week this outfit was from, but here it is. I wasn't sure this style of dress would suit me, so never purchased it when the collection first came out. It's empire line and I don't tend to fit my bust into where it should go in that style! However, I'm glad to say it does fit and just as well because I got the polka dot one too when they were both in the sale! I'm also wearing my fabulous fleece lined tights, think I said this last time, but most genius invention ever, fact!

Wearing: Tile print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, swallow cardigan Dorothy Perkins, navy fleece lined tights Primark, blue corsage gift.
Fit: True to size, heel 4 5/8" platform 1 1/2", adjustable buckle on strap.
Comfort: Didn't have any issues with these.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.