Thursday 24 November 2011

Day 529 - Dots, Stripes And Pleats

Shoes: Black and nude pleated 'Alice' shoe boot ASOS

Once again I have no recollection of which day this was...it could've been Sunday maybe. I'm wearing the polka dot version of the tile print dress I'd worn a few days earlier. I wasn't sure if there's too much going on with the pleated boots and striped sections on my tights-still not really convinced the whole thing worked. I love these shoes though, absolutely adore them, they are so fabulous. The tights are great in theory, I'm just not sure they fit my style.

Wearing: Dotty dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, "Prudence" tights Red Or Dead, gingham hair bow Yama Yama Pretty Mama.
Fit: 5 1/4" heel and small platform, all 3 buckles open. Definitely size up on these.
Comfort: They are high, but you feel very steady on them.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.