Sunday 27 November 2011

Day 531 - Get It Right

Shoes: Black suede 'Zanini' Red Or Dead

This outfit was from Thursday. My Dad commented that he thought I had a boyfriend I was going to meet, because I was very 'dressed up'. Men! I don't usually wear my hair like this, but I'd like to think I'm pretty smartly dressed every day! I loooove these tights, aren't they gorgeous? I bought them ages ago after searching for years for the perfect black lace tights. The shoes are in a similar design (but different colourway) to the Ettore ankle boots I desperately wanted (and got but had to sell), I'm still searching for them in my size but it feels so much worse to know I had them but had to give them away (because they didn't fit).

Wearing: 'Honey' lace bow dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, lace tights, leopard hairband Primark.
Fit: Snug fit, but no need to go up a size. Just under 5 3/4" heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these, may take practise if you're not used to very high heels.

2 comments :

  1. Ohh I love the tights :) I dont remember seeing those shoes before but I like them. Your hair looks good pulled back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tights! They arejust perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.