Wednesday 30 November 2011

Day 533 - Strap Me In

Shoes: Black wedge 'Superstar' Bertie

I was actually up and ready pretty early today because my Auntie was coming and I didn't want to be sitting in my pj's like I usually am mid-morning! She was bringing Christmas pressies (before the bad weather sets in) and I got my first Chrissie card, whoop, whoop! I'm going to yet another Christmas event at Boots tomorrow, I bought loads for myself the last time (as well as some presents), but now I need something for my brother in law for his birthday and my sis wants me to get some perfume for Mum and it's worth getting while these bonus point-events are on. So the post will come later tomorrow if at all (Thursday night is my busy telly night). Anyway these shoes are gorgeous-will wear them to death and have already worn them lots (considering the amount of shoes I own). They go with everything (I even wore them to my Granny's funeral last December in the snow) and I can tell I'll be wearing them loads again this winter. I'm still very thankful that I'm getting out just now because this time last year we had so much snow and I only left the house a couple of times in 2 months and I don't think I posted here much because of that. Today I braved wearing these with bare feet, to show off my cool leopard print pedicure using my new nail wraps!

Wearing: Teal lace dress Asda, black suede leggings and cardigan Primark, belt Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: True to size, back zip so you don't have to adjust the buckles every time. 4 3/4" wedge heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

4 comments :

  1. Thesse are my favorites and I am so so so jealous of you for having them:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. i fell onto this page thru google images looing for my fave cagey wedge slip ins someone stole. I have to say all the shoe addiction aside...you have the most gorgeous face (((hugs))) just for you beauty alone! :-)

    teryosha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would cry if someone stole my Superstar wedges-love them to bits! Awww, thank you x

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.