Monday 7 November 2011

Day 521 - First JC, First Lita, First Wear

Shoes: Black patent 'Lita' Jeffrey Campbell

I never do this....buy a pair of shoes then wear them immediately. The same with clothes, I seem to savour them, freshly bought, uncreased and unworn for a period then wear them. However, to say these shoes have been a long time coming is an understatement. I've lusted after them since before they were even released and they've gone super-crazy-big since then! I was at the stage of needing them so desperately (note the word 'need' not 'want') that they were all I could think about, so I had to do something about it. I'll post more pics on Pink Haired Princess when I have time, but for now here they are on my feet, worn for the very first time. Everybody is right, they are ridiculously comfy (which I didn't doubt), they have so many angles that they look cool from, the platform/shape of toe box is my favourite bit, it's amazing. Plus everyone says you then covet them in all colours and styles and they're right-I've spent a few hours working out which pair I'm going to get next and I will be getting another pair, no doubt about that!

Wearing: Black floral babydoll dress New Look, high shine leggings Miss Selfridge, black cardigan Primark.
Fit: I'm a UK5/38 and these are a US8 and fit perfectly. Just under 5" heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: Like I said, very comfy (so much so I want to wear them every day), maybe the tops could rub around the ankles, that's the only issue I foresee.

2 comments :

  1. These are some insanely powerful shoes!! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, your pic has such a bright smile to it... You've Really wanted these shoes for a long time, haha~

    Now you have them, and WOW! Such an overglow of smiles! Big bubbles on your cheeks, by the way :P ~

    p.s. I am now jealous of you, forever D:

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.