Sunday 20 November 2011

Day 526 - The Other Side

Shoes: Pink leopard platform 'Wilma' boots Senso Diffusion at Solestruck

Hello! Hope you're enjoying the weekend. This outfit is from last Tuesday. I had some money on my Debenhams Beauty Card that was due to expire so popped through to get some goodies. It was a brill shopping trip actually, other than the bus journey home (a little bit of a nightmare) but I got loads of fabby things. I'm going to seriously try and get my wear out of these boots this winter. They cost a fortune with customs and p&p back when I bought them and I've only had the opportunity to wear them a few times since, so expect to see a lot more of them over the next few months. The only note about my outfit is; I switched the blue and turquoise rings around (after taking the pics), the latter is quite big for me and I decided it felt and looked better on my index finger. The ring finger of my left hand is actually two rings, both of which I'm sure you've seen here before, the pearls and large cone like jewel belong to the one ring and the other stone is a separate ring.

Wearing: Black patterned jersey dress Ruby Rocks, black leggings Primark, shoe pendant gift, blue corsage in hair gift, silver rose ring Matalan, pewter bug ring Primark, blue jewel and silver/turquoise rings my Granny's, other rings gifts.
Fit: These are a US9 and quite roomy inside for me, but there's just enough room for me to get them on and off. Platform 3.5cm and heel 5 3/4".
Comfort: Can rub a little after a while, but nothing too bad.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.