Tuesday 1 November 2011

Day 518 - Happy Halloween

Shoes: Green suede bow shoes with croc heel and ankle strap River Island

Oh my gosh, where does the time go to these days? My friend and her baby came through for a quick visit today and before I knew it, it was 5 o'clock and I'd done nothing. These are yesterdays pics-I had been hoping to experiment with a Halloween look, but I had an appointment at the doctor and didn't fancy rocking up in full horror! I opted for an almost black lipstick instead (Topshop Ruthless), which I had to blot as much as poss, because I knew my mother would freak (and she did, even blotted)! The first pic below was before I decided what to do with my hair (wasn't sitting right at all today and y'day), so I added this wee rose. Love the dress, cutest print ever, love the tights and love the shoes, all gorgeous.

Wearing: Dog dress H! by Henry Holland (at Debenhams), grey knitted tights Primark, red bug ring H&M, butterfly ring Miss Selfridge, black rose hair clip gifted, belt Dorothy Perkins.
Fit: I need a full size up in these, adjustable buckle fastening, just over 1" platform and just over 5" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these and easy to walk in.

3 comments :

  1. What foundation and powder do you use? You always look a bit fab :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes that bow is great. Dress is super cute and wow lips :)
    Karlene

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachy, thank you. Most of the time it's Estee Lauder Double Wear with a little Illamasqua Rich Foundation as concealer and Pout loose powder.

    Thanks Karlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.