Friday 25 November 2011

Day 530 - Another Time

Shoes: Black patent 'Lita' Jeffrey Campbell at Zalando

Hello! I was doing so well today, really getting on with things, then got completely distracted and 3 hours seem to have disappeared! I didn't bother going out for a walk today, because it was raining this morning and apparently really freezing. I must say I'm getting very into Christmas now that it's getting colder-I'm doing well with the present buying too, only have a couple to get and 15 bought! Feel very smug now, haha! Oh and I mentioned last time I wore these that I was already sussing out which Lita to buy next and I'm pleased to say, I ordered a new pair last night. Lita boots are addictive, fact.

Wearing: Black floral dress, suede leggings (very cosy) and polka dot coat all Primark.
Fit: I'm a UK5/38 and these are a US8 and fit perfectly. Just under 5" heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.