Wednesday 23 March 2011

Day Four Hundred & Two - Just Jump

Shoes: Office 'Sight For Sore Eyes' black leather and wooden platforms

I'm running behind today, so showered, chucked on my new jumpsuit, threw this cameo scarf around my head and grabbed my new extra large sunglasses and headed out the door! It seemed pointless putting on makeup this late in the day. I was a little unsure about my outfit though. My first time wearing trousers in such a long time, but I think I looked ok-ish. You feel the need to do awkward poses you see in magazines when wearing wide legged trousers! There are very few shoes in my collection that I would pair with this outfit, they need to be platforms and/or wedges and chunky or have that 70's feel. These shoes are perfect and the trouser legs are just off the ground and no more. My wide legged trousers I bought really need taken up though, even in high platforms they are trailing along the ground.

Wearing: Spotty jumpsuit & cameo print scarf Primark, sunglasses ASOS.
Fit: 5 3/4" heel and platform over 1 1/2", adjustable buckle fastening. True to size.
Comfort: A little concentration is required, so you don't lose the 'rocking' routine and wobble! Comfort is fine.

2 comments :

  1. Yay for the jumpsuit! I'm too chicken to wear that, still traumatized from when I tried on a playsuit lol! ;) But I can imagine a jumpsuit would work for more types of bodies...playsuits really are just for the small girls :)

    I LOVE those sunglasses...my sunglasses obsession has started again! Ordered 2 from Asos because I couldn't choose, they're even almost the same colour but so different lol I always get obsessed in the summer, it's because I used to wear normal glasses...once I got contacts I went out of control with all the (cheap) sunglasses I could wear haha! They do break all the time though, so now I only had one good one left that I liked so it's ok I got 3 new ones in 3 weeks right? :P

    I got these from Asos, first one is more practical...goes with lots of stuff, and is a shape that fits my face well:

    Product Code: ZACSU1494998

    And this second one...wel...is has bows on the arms...no brainer lol:

    Product Code: ZACSU1434339

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such cute dimples! ;P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.