Wednesday 2 March 2011

Day Three Hundred & Eighty Eight - All The Right Moves

Shoes: Purple 'Making Moves' with dolly charm and perspex heel Irregular Choice

I had a dentist appointment today-fun, not! I always try to remember to wear Irregular Choice shoes as the dental nurse loves looking at the pretty soles when I'm lying back in the chair! If I had a £1 for every comment or stare these shoes received today, I would be very, very rich! I think it's the bold colours that make them so eye-catching and perhaps the dollies swinging around all over the place! Three strangers stopped me to ask where they were from! Mum and I went out for lunch and I also managed to pick up all 10 Glamour mags-more about that later on Pink Haired Princess.

Wearing: if you hadn't already guessed it, this is my comfy go-to dress. It's Ruby Rocks worn with dolly necklace Accessorize, black ring Miss Selfridge, silver ring Topshop and Barry M Indigo nail polish.
Fit: A little tight across the foot, otherwise ok. Almost 4" clear heel.
Comfort: I did a lot of walking today and these were easy to walk in and very comfortable.

2 comments :

  1. this outfit is perfect, i love the fact that the colour of the dress is perfectly matched to the shoes :)
    and the doll necklace is rather cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.