Friday 4 March 2011

Day Three Hundred & Ninety - To Chuck

Shoes: Grey suede winged 'Kata' heels by J-Lo Footwear

This has to be the most unflattering dress I own. I couldn't get any decent shots of it on me today and in the flesh it's still hideous! I never feel good in it, it's like a tent on me and the length is all wrong-it's only slightly saved when worn with a belt, but not by much. I don't know why I don't just chuck it-I probably will in the next clear out. Speaking of, I'm going to be busy with eBay all weekend, I've got loads of stuff up there if you're interested (mostly makeup and a few pairs of shoes). This link should take you there.

Wearing: Dress George at Asda, sheer bow tights Primark, ribbon belt River Island.
Fit: 4 1/2" heel, these are a US8, I had to take a bigger size as the cuff was too tight and wouldn't zip comfortably on the 7.
Comfort: I don't really have any issues with these, you can feel them working your calves though!

2 comments :

  1. oh i liek the print of the dress very much, but if you don't love it, get rid and wear ones that make you feel happy ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, the print is nice, just a shame about the fit : (

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.