Monday 21 January 2013

Day 802 - I Went From Quite Filthy To Filthy Rich

Shoes: Leopard 'Wild Thing' Irregular Choice 

I've worn these boots so many times, I've almost run out of interesting angles to show you! I don't think I've ever taken a picture of the back before though. I got this dress ages ago (along with the Eiffel Tower one I wore the other day) and it's only now I've got around to wearing it. It's actually really cosy (good considering it is extremely cold today) and very comfortable too. I love the flash of leopard print around the waist and the collar, which goes into a deeper V at the back. Considering the snow has gone from the main streets (due to the gritter being round a gazillion times over the weekend), I decided I'd venture out when it was dry (and without rubber soled boots). I literally had like a 2 minute window without more snow, rain or sleet! The wind is something terrible, we're getting battered to bits on the east coast. I wanted some fresh air though and boy did I get it, it actually hurt my face, it was so painful and numb within seconds. Like I said it's been falling all day but thankfully not sticking....then tonight I opened the blinds to look out and it was completely white, road included, eeeep!

Wearing: Leopard print collar shift dress Dorothy Perkins, fleece lined tights and coat Primark.
Fit: True to size, full length back zip and 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.