Tuesday 29 January 2013

Day 808 - It's Not Much Of A Life You're Living

Shoes: Yellow 'Rocko' Irregular Choice 

Another outfit for 'your eyes only' as I got rained off again today. I probably should've realised that it would rain and I wouldn't get out for my walk, but hey it passed the time getting ready! I haven't worn these shoes for aaaages. I rearranged the shoes in my room recently, after an avalanche or two from the 'shoe mountain'. This pair are now more accessible, but I have no idea where anything else is (organised chaos is the way I like it clearly)! Anyway, I hope I'll actually get to wear them outdoors soon...! Oh and a fab lippie combo today, my lips looked so shiny and plump! I used my lipstick of the week (Playboy Calendar Girl in 68 Miss November) with My Face Cosmetics lipgloss in 132 Glamorous, absolutely beautiful.

Wearing: Polka dot peter pan dress New Look, leggings Primark.
Fit: A little roomy, if you're between sizes opt for the smaller. Almost 4" heel.
Comfort: Easy to walk in.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.