Wednesday 30 January 2013

Day 809 - Someone Once Told Me That You Have To Choose

Shoes: Brown suede and fur ankle boots 'Pier' L.A.M.B. 

A quick post before I go to bed.  I've only worn these boots once before, but they were super comfy today (Topshop 'Sophie' take note) so I'm keen to wear them again. I just have trouble when it comes to coordinating brown into my wardrobe as I have 'issues' with wearing black with it!  I liked the leggings with the shoes and leggings with the dress, altogether though it was a bit of a mish-mash (although very Nicki Minaj inspired-she owns these boots too).  Add to that the fact I needed a cardi and the majority of mine are black...I was struggling, then I ended up with my patterned black coat, hat, scarf and gloves on and hoped to goodness nobody saw my not so eclectic mix of colours, prints and textures!  I hate bad outfit coordination and have set my own 'rules', so only have myself to blame really.  Also you know how sometimes you look like crap but photograph well?  Today I thought my hair was awesome and rivalled Marge Simpson in height, but it photographed terribly, hence my attempt at a different angle and even using my mobile phone.  It was awesome, honest!

Wearing:  Lilac lace dress and horse coat Primark, Barbie leggings Miss Selfridge, pearl cardigan Dorothy Perkins, belt taken from another dress.
Fit: 5 3/8" heel and 1 1/2" platform, lace-up, true to size (these are a US7.5)
Comfort: Surprisingly very easy to walk in and there were no issues of discomfort.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.