Monday 28 May 2012

Day 657 - You Must Be A Football Coach The Way You Got Me Playin' The Field

Shoes:  Leopard print peep toes Lotus Hallmark

It's amazing how some good weather can lift your mood.  Although I also feel a huge pressure to get outside every day (while it's 'still nice'), it just seems like a waste to be indoors when I should be taking advantage of the weather-situation! I'm resting today though because I've been pushing myself a little hard with my walks and endless trips to the dentist.  I wish it could be something more fun that I'm suffering for! I'm hoping to get caught up on some posts I missed last week, starting with this outfit from Friday.  I purchased this skirt on my last Primark trip which seems like months ago...it was maybe 'a' month ago. The waist is a perfect fit on me, the length and fullness of the skirt make me look a little bottom heavy and hippy though, but for that 50's feel and adorable print I'll let it go!   It was mega-hot, so I couldn't be bothered with makeup, just some sunscreen, a touch of concealer and blush and lipstick and balm.  I haven't worn these shoes for an eternity-I used to love them!  Isn't the little bow on the back mega-cute?

Wearing:  Scenic print skirt and blue bird scarf Primark,  cardigan Be Beau at Matalan,  Barbie vest Miss Selfridge, sunglasses 'Nikita' by Tom Ford.  
Fit: True to size, 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: Slingbacks can often be uncomfortable, but these are pretty amazing, they don't dig in, the slingback just sits in the perfect position at the back of your heel and there's a little elasticated bit inside which keeps them on whilst walking. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.