Sunday 27 May 2012

Day 656 - If You’re One Of Us, Then Roll With Us

Shoes: Beige pom pom 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

Going to make this quick because I'm going out for a belated birthday picnic today (what does one wear to such a casual affair? Hmmm). This was my b'day outfit, as I'd said I spent most of the day by myself, but it was a pleasant enough day, certainly better than the disaster of last year! I wanted to wear a pretty dress, even if I wasn't going anywhere and this is my current favourite. The print is beautiful. Love the shoes too! 

Wearing: Floral dress Dorothy Perkins, black cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, sunglasses Tom Ford 'Nikita', shoe print scarf gift, earrings ?
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.