Tuesday 1 May 2012

Day 640 - It's One Door Swinging Open And One Door Swinging Closed

Shoes: Wine 'Whitney' Irregular Choice 

I did my makeup today then decided a tidy up of the bedroom (or 'gutting' as I prefer) was required.  A bit silly, because afterwards I was hot, sweaty and dirty and not in any mood to get dressed and go out in public.  I did though and felt a little mis-matched if I'm honest.  The shoes go with dress perfectly but my coat didn't and I felt the leggings seemed a bit out of place (although they do match the dress, so perhaps I was just being ultra fussy).  Anyway I've cleared a wee bit of space in my room again and got rid of all sorts of  plastic, paper and rubbish, so I'm happy about that.

Wearing: Floral dress H by Henry Holland, suede leggings and horse scarf Primark.
Fit: True to size, 5" heel and double platform.
Comfort: Very comfortable and no issues.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.