Friday 25 May 2012

Day 655 - Pistol Packing, Itchy Finger, Trigger Happy

Shoes: Wine suede and snakeskin 'Slink' Topshop 

I really wanted to wear this dress on Wednesday but I wasn't sure which shoes to wear with it.  I need something with a bit of height because it is very long.  I feel like I need to check my shoe inventory again because I'm forgetting about some styles I own!  Anyway I spotted these and as I knew I had a little bit of walking to do (my millionth trip to the dentist and where I took this sneaky pic), they are pretty comfortable and I liked that the wine picked out the colours of the flowers in the dress.  I'm usually pretty fussy about which shoes go with what and would class these (although peep toes) as a more wintery, heavy shoe and perhaps too heavy for this floaty dress but actually it worked.  I felt so skinny in this outfit-I don't know where my tummy and hips went, the dress is pretty big anyway and it was just hanging off me!  I lost the weight again (that I'd put on over the past few months), but I shouldn't think it would make that much of a difference.

Wearing: Floral maxi dress ASOS Curve, tan 'camera' bag Primark, long pendant ASOS, pastel necklace Curiosity Cured, feather ear cuff (took a separate pic because I can never get a decent shot in my ear) and cream pearl cardigan Dorothy Perkins, tan belt (taken from dress) H by Henry Holland, sunglasses Prada, frog and unicorn rings Miss Selfridge, key ring either Primark or Miss S (I've forgotten!).
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle fastening. 5 3/4" heel and 1 1/4" platform.
Comfort: No issues with these and reasonably easy to walk in.

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.