Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 645 - Spend Your Money But I Got My Own Cash

Shoes: Black face wedges Shoesone 

I found these shoes recently when rearranging my shoe-storage and felt they should be worn as I hadn't done so in a while. After checking today, it turns out it was October 2010 the last time you saw them! I had no idea it had been so long. They came with ankle straps which were around 2-3 times bigger than your ankle (they'd have honestly gone around your head). Last time I just wore them without, but this time I decided to cut them to the correct length and pierce some holes in them.  Although the Dolce & Gabbana pair (which were the inspiration for these) didn't have ankle straps, I think I prefer them with.  My hair is a complete mess just now (hence the scarf) and I'm getting my roots done tonight.  I think for now I'll stick with the lilac-it's actually lasted quite well (been 7 weeks).

Wearing:  Lace-print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, floral scarf M&Co, cardigan, sunglasses and reverse spot tights Primark.  
Fit: True to size, 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: There's not much depth to the shoe at the back of your foot, but they don't slip off your heel.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.