Thursday 27 October 2011

Day 515 - Tweet Tweet

Shoes: Taupe and navy 'Syd' Carvela at Kurt Geiger

Sorry I've missed a couple of posts this week, I just need to catch up. I didn't make it out of the house today, so there's no post for that but these are...from Tuesday. I really wanted to try out my new fleece lined tights, fyi best invention ever! They are a little tight at the top of the thighs for me, but otherwise they're pretty damn amazing. I don't think they make my legs look more chunky, I don't think you would notice how thick the tights are. I did wear a different dress, took the pics then realised this dress looked and felt better so changed again (been doing that a lot lately).

Wearing: Navy bird print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, navy cosy tights and boat print scarf Primark.
Fit: 5 1/2" skinny heel and 1" platform. Small inside zip and the strap is elasticated for ease of getting on and off.
Comfort: These were pretty comfortable and they actually aren't too difficult to walk in considering the height.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.