Saturday 15 October 2011

Day 508 - Pretty Natural

Shoes: Pink swallow 'Chelsea' Head Over Heels

This is when I miss my camera-I loved my makeup this day, it was so pretty but unfortunately that doesn't really come across with pics from my phone. I used one of my favourite eyeshadows, Pout 'Miss Canada' duo, with lovely soft nude lips (MAC 'Innocence, Beware!' lipstick) and fresh peachy cheeks (MAC Hipness). I kept the outfit and shoes pretty and soft too. I must start to take photos earlier in the day though because it's getting sooo dark now. These were taken around 4pm and the light was going fast-it's pitch by 7pm (which will be 6pm in a couple of weeks, scary)! I may just manage some 'real' photos tomorrow as I borrowed my sisters Lumix camera today for some haul shots and it's damn fabulous. It worked a treat on close-ups of cosmetics, so hopefully I'll manage to snap something decent of my feet.

Wearing: Black and nude-rose chiffon babydoll dress ASOS Curve, black leggings and cardigan Primark, Fafi Loves MAC headscarf.
Fit: True to size, adjustable buckle and elasticated strap, 4" heel.
Comfort: No issue with these.

2 comments :

  1. I adore those shoes!

    You have so many great pairs
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are so pretty, and looove the trim on your dress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.