Wednesday 19 October 2011

Day 510 - In New York

Shoes: Ivory and black 'Parkie' ASOS Premium

I'm really glad I've got another dress that's too long to wear with leggings, because I have so many lovely pairs of tights that otherwise wouldn't get worn. I really need to sort out my shoe storage, I almost killed myself unearthing this box of shoes from a rather dangerously high pile! However it was worth it because I just love the chunky, 70's vibe you get from wearing these-contrasting with the modern tights (loooove these so much) and then the retro dress. Makes me think of something you would see in Dr Quinn with that collar, which is what is taking up my afternoons. I love that show and the episodes on just now I haven't seen before...and I've cried through every single one, heehee, it's good stuff!

Wearing: Lace collar dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, House of Holland New York Citights
Fit: Very small, I had to go up a size. 5 1/2" chunky heel and 1 3/4" platform.
Comfort: The only issues I find are little stones getting stuck in the sole thus making them unsteady, you just have to be aware of it and kick them off as you go.

1 comment :

  1. Wonderful shoes!! And tights...AND NAILS!! 3 times the love for this post. JS xx

    http://january-sublime.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.