Monday 31 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Thirty Three - Glow Up!

You may notice I've been pulling out the 'big guns' this past week. McQueen, Miu Miu and today my 2nd pair of Terry De Havilland. I've been 'saving' them over the past year of TSGD just incase I needed to wear them for something-I didn't want to use them up early in the game, haha! Now that I'm (tearfully) reaching the end of the challenge, I can happily wear these shoes, knowing that I won't have to be without them for too long. It's actually been really pleasant these past few weeks, because I don't have to think too much about which pair to wear, because they'll all be used up soon enough. I'm toying with the idea of keeping the blog going after I've completed the challenge, I've enjoyed it immensely and it would be a shame for it to come to an end. I have a few ideas of how I could do so, we'll have to see. Anyway these wedges looked fabulous in the sunshine today, they reflected bright aqua onto the pavement with each step-my own little glow!
Aqua 'Margaux' wedges Terry De Havilland

2 comments :

  1. oh-my-GOD! You know I love a good wedge...and these are GORGEOUS! Mega shoe-envy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely, it was my first time wearing them : )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.