Tuesday 4 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Eight - Dizzy Heights

What a night last night...it was awful. I had the worst migraine I've ever, ever had. It lasted hours, I had to sit wearing sunglasses indoors and shielding my eyes from the light. It hurt so much that I felt sick and I detest vomiting, so had to talk myself out of that several times. I'm also not one for over-dramatising, but there was honestly a time in my bed where I thought I wouldn't make it through the night! How bad is that? To make it worse, I took the plunge and had ordered the Charlotte Olympia shoes and had visions of them arriving after I'd died! Oh dear! Anyway, I'm feeling much better today although still feel like I could get a sore head at any moment, so I'm being cautious. Gorgeous shoes today that make me as tall as Naomi Campbell! I would've preferred them with tights I think, but that made them too slippy inside and I didn't want to fall off these!
Grey 'Airtight' platforms by Carvela at Kurt Geiger

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.