Monday 24 May 2010

Day Two Hundred & Twenty Seven - Birthday Girl

Just a quick post today because it's my 30th birthday! Woohoo! I got loads of lovely things including a new pink phone that is so fancy I can't work it yet! My sister wouldn't believe that it was a real phone, she thought it was a makeup compact. It's square and shiny and perfect for applying my lippie, so I'm a happy bunny. I had my outfit planned for today then it rained a little bit and I really didn't want to ruin my shoes, so I changed into these. Hotness!
Pink 'Suck It And See' platforms Office

2 comments :

  1. Happy birthday hun! Hope you have a lovely day, love those shoes, amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.