Friday 16 July 2010

Day Two Hunded & Seventy Four - A Gutsy Move

I just walked uphill for 2 hours in the gym on the treadmill. No, not really! I actually took a 5 minute walk in these sandals which have an unbelievable effect on the back of your calves and I'm pretty sure it's the equivalent of that work-out! I'll be sore in the morning! Your foot is vertical and you are forced into walking heel then foot-I was worried the skinny heel would snap! They are absolutely stunning shoes though-I love every single part of the design. However even to a seasoned high-heel wearer like myself, I admit that they take a lot of courage and are best saved for shorter journeys.
Cream studded sandals with bow and leopard heel River Island Design Forum by Sophia Grace

3 comments :

  1. OMG these shoes are so so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ijhoooo, damn im soooo in love with them shoes. Woow

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are gorgeous aren't they? They were actually designed by Sophia Webster for River Island's Design Forum collection, before she started her own label.

      Delete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.