Friday, 16 July 2010

Day Two Hunded & Seventy Four - A Gutsy Move

I just walked uphill for 2 hours in the gym on the treadmill. No, not really! I actually took a 5 minute walk in these sandals which have an unbelievable effect on the back of your calves and I'm pretty sure it's the equivalent of that work-out! I'll be sore in the morning! Your foot is vertical and you are forced into walking heel then foot-I was worried the skinny heel would snap! They are absolutely stunning shoes though-I love every single part of the design. However even to a seasoned high-heel wearer like myself, I admit that they take a lot of courage and are best saved for shorter journeys.
Cream studded sandals with bow and leopard heel River Island Design Forum by Sophia Grace

1 comment :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.

Related Posts with Thumbnails