Monday 12 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Seventy - Check It Out, Ted

Hello chickadees, how are you so far this week? It's turned into a beautiful day today, which is good as the town is busy, busy with tourists and Tiger Woods and the like for the Open Championship. I always think it reflects well on us, if the town looks sunny on TV! Just a shame it isn't like that all summer though! Anyway, I'll be hiding in my house this week (no change there then), no shopping trips planned (unfortunately) because it'll be mayhem on the roads. Wearing my gorgeous teddy courts and don't you just love that contrast striped heel?
Blue striped, teddy 'Love Games' Irregular Choice

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.