Tuesday 27 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Eighty Five - Cherry Sparkles

Shoes: Pink cherry print satin sandals with crystals River Island

Gah, it's so annoying that I've kept some of my most beautiful shoes until last, yet I haven't been anywhere special (or indeed out of the house at all) to share them. Today I'm getting my hair coloured and my countdown to the weekend wedding has begun! I have 2 spots that have sneakily appeared (thank you!), so I've applied a vitamin C microdermabrasion peel today and my skin is feeling so clean despite the blemishes. After my hair is coloured, I'm doing a pedicure (as you can see my nails are in need of it) and I'm leaving my manicure until Thursday/Friday. I just have to pack once I decide which outfits (and shoes) I'm taking with me! Now that I see these shoes, I'm wondering if they could be yet another contender for my wedding outfit. The photo is kinda crappy, but the crystals are just so twinkly, beautiful!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.