Saturday 24 July 2010

Day Two Hundred & Eighty Two - I Will Be

Next week at this time, I'll be at my friends wedding, so I thought I'd better 'break in' the shoes I'm going to wear, seeing as I haven't worn them before. All this week, I'll be wearing them indoors, but of course still photographing a different pair for you. I'm not totally sorted with my outfit, I need to try it again and check what accessories I need. My Mum is having second thoughts about these shoes, she doesn't think they are 'dressy' enough! However I can't think of another pair of non-stiletto heels (apparently not allowed to wear thin heels inside the venue!) that look good with my dress. To be honest I can't remember half of the shoes I own-I think this blog has messed with my memory! I'll maybe have to check through The Shoe Girl Diaries archives!
White patent and black suede 'Greta' platforms Charlotte Olympia

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.