Tuesday 25 September 2012

Day 726 - I Can't Believe You Kiss Your Car Good Night

Shoes: Leopard print 'The Big L' Irregular Choice 

My goodness, what a difference a day makes.  Summer is officially over people! I didn't make it out all weekend because I had a lot of stuff on and knew yesterday the forecast was for strong winds and rain.  It wasn't raining when I got up though and I figured, I may as well chance getting ready to go out.  Once I was dressed, it was chucking it down, but I waited and managed out in a dry spell.  The winds were horrific though (but you know I like adverse weather) and I was blown about and rather messed up by the time I got home!  My choice of shoes reflects my rebellion against the weather, refusing to completely give up all hopes of summer or even autumn!  This dress is one I've had for a while but was keeping for cooler weather; from afar you'd think it was floral, but is actually kissing birds (cute) and it's got a beautiful full, swishy skirt!  My hair is getting bleached today, so I didn't bother curling it yesterday and it's just long enough to go back into a ponytail (after me drastically cutting it twice recently), so it was out of my face for the wind outside.  The weather has calmed a bit today although there's no way I'm going out in this rain. The wind peaked last night and I have to admit to not getting much sleep from it battering my window.  I also need to figure out how to get decent pictures in winter because my camera point-blank refused to take any in the low-light yesterday, hence my change of location (probably didn't help to wear an all-black outfit).

Wearing:  Bird print dress, black leggings, spot coat all Primark, tan belt taken from another dress, cardigan Be Beau at Matalan.
Fit: True to size, elasticated strap. 6" heel and 1 1/2" platform.
Comfort: This was my first time wearing these shoes out, they felt alright although the lining is a little scratchy.
and this is my bedraggled state after my brief walk! Lovely (!)

3 comments :

  1. Love the dress and the leopard print shoes too :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. summer is over sadly ... i wish simmer would never end.

    ... but it's good to see you wearing those awesome wedge sandals even in the rain.

    http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Rachel!

    I know, so sad and summer was so pathetic here! How was it in Germany? Yes, I am sooo dedicated with my sandals in the rain!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.