Tuesday 11 September 2012

Day 717 - Their Howls Are Sending Chills Down My Spine

Shoes: Pink floral 'Kohowae' Irregular Choice & Heatherette  

It's my penultimate 'Terrible Tuesday' today and for once it actually was! It's probably payback for my dental procedures being relatively pain-free thus far, yet me calling them 'terrible'. I ended up with three injections today (ouch) and I'm in quite a bit of pain tonight and other than melting chocolate in my mouth (!), I haven't eaten as it's too sore and too much hassle. Anyway onto the outfit and I had to take all these images when I got home because I was running around at the last minute and actually 30 seconds prior to leaving the house was still in my PJ's, so be thankful you didn't see that! I then left my camera downstairs and was so pooped, that I just took all of the photos on my phone, so the quality isn't too great. A rushed look, but it worked alright and was comfortable enough. These shoes are pretty cool because the print continues onto the sole!  After the dentist, I headed straight to the Debenhams beauty department (it's my version of Holly Golightly's Tiffany's) to calm and console myself...it worked ever so slightly!

Wearing:  Floral maxi-dress ASOS Curve, belt taken from another dress, leopard print cardigan Be Beau at Matalan, horse pendant Claire's, flower ring Miss Selfridge, trapped unicorn ring Topshop.
Fit: True to size, generally I find the 'cortesan tie' much roomier than the snug fitting cortesan courts. 4 1/2" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.