Sunday 16 September 2012

Day 721 - And Blessings Are Missed In The Wink Of An Eye

Shoes: Blue tartan 'Heather' Irregular Choice 

Photobucket was playing up again yesterday and wouldn't upload any images-I was soo annoyed after bothering to get dressed and take the photos as I couldn't do anything with them! Usually I don't manage to post at weekends because I'm busy with eBay and spend it in my jammies (like today), but after showering for what felt like an eternity (it was so warm I didn't want to move), I decided it was a pleasant enough day to get some fresh air. It was super windy actually but sunny too and an excuse to wear a summery dress with bare legs while I still can!

Wearing: Navy spot dress Uttam, boat cardigan Peacocks, glitter sea-themed vest (worn underneath) H By Henry Holland, London scarf River Island, Baroque Minima sunglasses Prada.
Fit: Slightly roomy in my regular size. 4" heel.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.