Friday 7 September 2012

Day 714 - I Know That I Can Be The Medicine You Need

Shoes: Turquoise & Coral Heart 'Lady Dragon' Vivienne Westwood Anglomania & Melissa 

So this was my outfit yesterday. I looove this dress, it just looks and feels fantastic, it's so bright and cheerful and really suits my colouring I think. I had a trip to the doctor, just for a check-up, so didn't have time to post this yesterday and I've been out of the house all day today as well, so will hopefully get that post up tomorrow. Have you any plans for the weekend?

Wearing: Pansy 'Peggy' dress Swan by Clements Ribeiro, lace slip (worn underneath) Matalan, large brooch, owl and stag rings Primark, other brooches my Granny's, frog and bunny rings Miss Selfridge, belt gift, earrings Mawi, Nikita sunglasses Tom Ford.
Fit: 4 1/4" heel, adjustable slingback, true to size.
Comfort: No issues with these.

2 comments :

  1. Oh I love the dress! I'd love a pair of those shoes but my feet seem to hate slingbacks, they just slip off my heels. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean, thankfully these are quite good at staying put!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.