Thursday 15 December 2011

Day 544 - When We Collide

Shoes: Black knee high boots 'Jupiter' Irregular Choice

I did manage to go shopping briefly yesterday, armed with my 'list'! Of course when you're specifically looking for something, you rarely find it and when you're not looking, you buy loads. I did get more fleece lined tights (because they are so darn cosy) and long leather gloves and lots of hats to see me through the winter. No coat though unfortunately. It was pretty chilly yesterday especially when you're waiting for 25 minutes in a bus shelter with only an ice cold metal seat to perch on! I was well prepared though with all my layers (I had a cardigan, coat, long gloves, hat and shawl over the top of this).

Wearing: Rose print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black tights and stag ring Primark, frog ring Miss Selfridge, bird nest and owl rings Topshop.
Fit: True to size (although I opted for a size up purely for leg room) but the foot is a little large on me. Full length zip. Heel just over 4 1/4" and small concealed platform.
Comfort: Really comfy and easy to walk in, no problems.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.