Thursday 22 December 2011

Day 548 - Hat Hair

Shoes: Pink 'Guilty Pleasure' ankle boots Irregular Choice

I wore a lovely outfit today, but I'm still blogging a day behind, so this was yesterday and not quite as exciting!  I actually had nothing in mind to wear and literally grabbed the first thing I could find (the dress) and these boots were sitting on the floor, so with little thought I wore them too.  Unfortunately I've had 'hat hair' all week, it's nice and washed, sitting lovely then I put a hat on and it's all skewiff! I can't tell you how great it's been that it's not been frosty this week though-I just love being able to wear high heels with 'slippy' soles and not worry about breaking my hip in a fall!  How's the weather been with you? Do you think you'll get a white Christmas?

Wearing: Lace print dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, black leggings, cardigan and hat all Primark, unicorn brooch on hat Miss Selfridge.
Fit: 5" heel and 1 1/4" double platform, pull on. Quite tight across the foot, but fine in length.
Comfort: Really easy to walk in with that chunky heel and very cosy.

1 comment :

  1. I Love your blog! I just openend an online shoe boutique www.dd86shoes.com check me out Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.