Tuesday 13 December 2011

Day 543 - Pretty Dolly

Shoes: Blythe 'Babi' boot Irregular Choice

Another wild day which I'm praying will die down because I was hoping to go to Dundee for a winter coat and some other essentials tomorrow (it looks highly unlikely though) as the bridge is closed today. I'm also meeting a couple of old pals on Saturday in Dundee and so I need the bridge to stay open then too! Some pretty rubbish pics today but that's because my sister took her camera back as she has a concert in Glasgow tonight. I actually managed to get the lens to extend on my own camera though (how freaky considering it was totally bust) and the focus isn't that hot, but at least it worked, kinda. This is an old dress that became too tight on me, but actually it was rather loose today-wicked!

Wearing: Blue printed dress, suede leggings, boat print scarf and black waterfall cardigan all Primark.
Fit: As there's no zip, I bought a size larger for ease getting on and off, the foot is a little big but I don't think my heel would get past the ankle section otherwise. Heel just under 4 1/2".
Comfort: No issues other than they're a struggle to pull off!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.