Sunday 4 December 2011

Day 535 - Baby, It's Cold Outside

Shoes: Wine 'Sleaze' Carvela at Kurt Geiger

Ooooh it's freezing today, very nearly literally freezing (1.1 on my temperature thingy just now)! Some parts of Scotland have snow I've heard, thankfully none here (love it to look at but not to walk in and hate ice). What I really need to get is a navy winter coat, because I have loads of blue and navy in my wardrobe now and the majority of my coats are black or mostly black and clash with the blue. I felt very mismatched today by the time I got all my layers on to go out!

Wearing: Navy floral dress Pearl Lowe at Peacocks, striped tights Matalan, corsage in hair gift.
Fit: True to size, full length zip so you don't have to take out the laces. Heel height 5 1/2", platform 1 1/4".
Comfort: I actually found these really steady and walked very confidently in them.

1 comment :

  1. I love the tights. I just recently went and bought color tights. I need to add color to my winter wardrobe. Also my husband said you look like Marilyn Monroe and I agree. Very beautiful. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.