Sunday 5 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Thirteen - Change Your Spots

Shoes: Leopard print court shoes Jessica Simpson

Another pair of shoes that I sold yesterday. I really love these, the print is fabulous (and very AW '10 btw) and I like the shape with concealed platform-unfortunately though I find them quite difficult to walk in. They are ever so slightly too big and slip off and you start doing that clenched toe thing to keep them on and that's not good for your feet! I'm sad to see them go though.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: Almost 5" heel with 3/4" concealed platform. These are marked a 38, but runs slightly larger (maybe a 38.5)
Comfort: As I mentioned they are difficult to walk in, but a comfortable shoe.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.