Saturday 11 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Fifteen - Gotta Go

Shoes: Purple faux snakeskin and suedette lace-up peep toes Matalan

I'm going to try and catch up with the posts I missed during the week although I'm busy preparing for yet more ebay auctions. These shoes are from yesterday-another pair I'm selling. Tomorrow, I'm going to be relisting those that I didn't sell last time along with the gorgeous Miu Miu look-a-likes that I talked about yesterday on Pink Haired Princess. I'll shortly be posting the details on PHP and if you are keen to purchase any, please email me before tomorrow (Sunday) afternoon otherwise they will be going on ebay then.

Wearing: No outfit post.
Fit: True to size, 4 1/4" heel.
Comfort: No problems with these.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.