Wednesday 22 September 2010

Day Three Hundred & Twenty Six - Burnin' Up

Shoes: Orange suede Audrina platforms Irregular Choice

An image of a never before seen pair on TSGD today-my new orange platforms. I was always quite keen on this shade, but it sold out quickly at the time. I already own the star print and blue suede pairs, but finally snagged this shade. The colour was slightly different than I expected, a deep, burnt gold orange. I just wish they fit better...

Wearing: No outfit post today-the tights are House of Holland though.
Fit: I knew to order a size up as the vamp comes too far up the foot in my opinion but it's still very tight (even with the bigger size), length is probably true to size though. 5" heel and 1 1/4" double platform.
Comfort: Gah I hope these stretch a little-I don't remember my other pairs being quite so tight. Easy to walk in.

2 comments :

  1. Oh I love the colour, this pair has totally reminded me of a pair of orange suede heels i have from primark, which need another wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange is an unusual shade for me-I don't often wear it, think these will look good with a few of my floral dresses though.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your shoeaholic love!!

Unfortunately I've had to disable anonymous comments for now, due to a high volume of spam.